Welcome to NEMSD
The Northeast MultiState Division (NEMSD) is defined as a collaborative group of individual autonomous states (Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont) with the purpose of enhancing membership, advocacy, education and to streamline specific operations for the good of its members.
Benefits of Offering Approved Continuing Nursing Education Hours
- Nurses look for ANCC approved contact hours when selecting continuing education activities.
- Indicates an organization’s willingness for adherence to objective national standards.
- Respect for achieving a high standard of excellence.
- Provides an avenue through which nurses can maintain professional competence.
- Promotes commitment to high quality nursing practice.