Part of ANA Webinar Series: How to Thrive in Your First Year as an RN
Transitioning to practice can be both challenging and exhilarating. While ANA has many resources to help RNs throughout their career, some are designed specifically for RNs in their first years of practice, including a new webinar series that will address many early career concerns.
Who should attend: New RNs in their first years of practice and soon-to-graduate nursing students
Attendance is Free
Your days as a new RN can be exciting, challenging, exhilarating and exhausting. If you don’t take care of yourself, you may experience burnout, anxiety, depression and overall negative feelings about your job and the profession. But it doesn’t have to be that way! Resilience and self-compassion as well as asking for help, can make a significant difference. To assist you at the start of your nursing career, the American Nurses Association has developed a webinar series designed exclusively for New RNs in their first years of practice and soon-to-graduate nursing students: How to Thrive in Your First Year as an RN.
By attending this live, interactive webinar, you will enhance your ability to:
- More deeply understand your strengths and vulnerabilities and how to use both to help meet the daily challenges of caring for patients
- Connect with your purpose: Remember why you became an RN and use it to become more resilient
- Use self-compassion to put challenges and shortcomings into perspective and move ahead
- Develop self-efficacy practices and skills that last a lifetime
- Connect with others and get the advice and support that can make all the difference